Notes from the Tournament Director
To email the Tournament Director and enter one of our golf tournaments, please provide the following information:
1. Name(s) of all participants you are signing up for. Please ensure you have permission to enter others into the tournament before doing so.
2. Name and date of tournament you are entering. If the tournament is a one day / two day event, please note if you are entering for one or both days.
3. Provide a current email address for all participants so they can be notifiied directly if necessary.
4. Please note the deadlines for entry into the tournaments on the tournament entry forms when entering an event to ensure your entry is emailed prior to the cut off date.
5. Select the highlighted link in the schedule below to email the tournament director and enter the next tournament.
Handicap Information and Reports, Money List, and Cup Standings
LPMGC Handicap Information
Current LPMGC Money List standings
Current LPMGC Members Cup standings
|2017 Tournament Schedule|
|January||14 Sat||2016 LasPo Cup Championship / Individual Medal||TEE TIMES||RESULTS|
|28 Sat||2 Man Best Ball||TEE TIMES||RESULTS|
|February||4 Sat||4 Man 2 Best Ball||TEE TIMES||RESULTS|
|18 Sat||Individual Medal||TEE TIMES||RESULTS|
|2 Man Best Ball (NCGA Zone Qualifier)|
|19 Sun||Individual Skins ** CLICK HERE TO ENTER BY EMAIL **|
|2 Man Best Ball (NCGA Qualifier)|
|15 Sat||Individual Medal|
|May||6 Sat||2 Man Best Ball Skins|
|20 Sat||Individual Medal / Senior Championship and NCGA Senior 4 Ball Qualifier|
|June||10 Sat||Lone Ranger|
|Net Amateur (NCGA Qualifier)|
|Presidentís Cup (Net Champion)|
|22 Sat||Red White & Blue|
|August||5 Sat||Member Guest|
|19 Sat||Stableford (Point Par)|
|December||3 Sun||Individual Medal|
|16 Sat||Individual Medal (Annual Charity Event)|
For more information on LPMGC Tournament Rules and Requirements, go to the LPMGC Links page and review the information there.
For more information on the club and to become a member, visit our membership page and download the membership application.